Dean Forbes lives near Seattle, Washington. He is a longtime semi-professional photographer with varied interests but with a focus on street, cultural, documentary and urban landscape photography. His recent work explores the new topography - the impacts and interface of the manufactured on the natural landscape.
- Praxis Gallery (St. Paul, MN), The Streets juried exhibit, March 2020
- F-Stop Magazine Still Life exhibit (online) 2020
- Lenscratch Your Favorite Photograph of 2019 Exhibit (online)
- New York Center for Photographic Arts, Patterns and Shadows juried exhibit grand prize winner, December 2019; exhibit April 2020
- New England School of Photography juried exhibit The Audacity of Hope, December 2019
- F-Stop Magazine Abstraction exhibit (online) 2019
- F-Stop Magazine Consumption exhibit (online) 2019